"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take away everything you have."

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Which Candidate Do You Agree With Most?

I found this interesting website called isidewith.com.  You take the quiz giving your opinions on a wide variety of issues and the site calculates how much you agree with each of the candidates.  I do think the site has a lot of good questions and I like the fact that if you don't want to give a straight yes or no answer on a particular question, you can click on the third option "Other opinion" and it will give you a variety of other more nuanced options.  I assume the results are fairly accurate.  One thing that bothers me about the site is that it has no questions about issues relating to the national debt, the deficit, and federal spending, which I think is the single most important issue facing our country.  But I still think it's an interesting quiz.

My results: 93% Mitt Romney, 79% Ron Paul, 73% Gary Johnson, 10% Obama, 0% Green Party candidate.  That seems about right to me.  If you decide to take the quiz for yourself, feel free to post your results in the comments.

1 comment:

A.K. said...

My results say 97% Ron Paul, 95% Gary Johnson, 68% Virgil Goode, 64% Romney, and 2% Obama.