"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take away everything you have."

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What to Watch For on Election Night

I was planning to put together a quick election night guide which shows you what races to keep an eye on in each state as the polls close and the night progresses. That way, when you watch the results come in, you can know what signs to look for in order to determine how well the Republicans are doing compared with expectations. However, I found two good election guides online, so there's no point in me taking the time to make my own.

Here is one, put together by Nate Silver. Silver is a liberal -- but a very smart and honest one. Check it out here.

And here is another good one from the conservative-leaning Washington Examiner.

I was originally thinking about live blogging the elections. I don't think I'll be doing that. However, I will be posting regular updates throughout the evening and commenting on some results -- so check in regularly if you're a political junkie!

No comments: