"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take away everything you have."

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Presidential Election Predictions

The 2012 election season is starting to heat up, and I have once again prepared my predictions for the outcome of the presidential election.  Obviously, it's still very early, and I will be updating my predictions map periodically over the next several months.  I have also made preliminary predictions for the U.S. Senate races, but these are even more subject to change because in some cases the nominees have not even been chosen yet.  At some point I will make predictions for the 2012 governor's races as well, and possibly the U.S. House races.

Here are the links:
Presidential Electoral College Predictions
U.S. Senate Predictions

UPDATE: I have now added links to my presidential, Senate, and governor election predictions on the left side of the blog.  As I update my predictions over the next few months, I will update these links as well so they will stay current.  So check back now and then for changes!

No comments: