"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take away everything you have."

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

There oughta be a bumper sticker...

These are all variations on common bumper stickers.  Feel free to add your own suggestions in the comments section.
  1. My child was Vandal of the Month at Occupy High School.
  2. It will be a great day when our military has the money it needs and Planned Parenthood has to hold a bake sale to pay for abortions.
  3. A conservative needs a liberal like a dog needs a tick.
  4. Envy is not a family value.
  5. Class warfare is not a family value.
  6. Jesus is not a Democrat.

            1 comment:

            Natedawg said...

            Haha...I like the first one.

            In fairness, Jesus was probably not a Republican either.... But I think the Republican Party's positions on issues are much more consistent with Jesus' teachings.

            Two bumper sticker ideas I like. One is from you: "Planned Parenthood is to parenthood what the American Cancer Society is to cancer."

            The other I saw on a t-shirt once: "My Father created your Mother." (Another variation: "My Father is bigger than your Mother.")