"A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take away everything you have."

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Baracksgiving!

A friend shared this video on Facebook, and I found the statistics quite interesting. I have definitely noticed the increase in grocery prices. In a few cases I have had to adjust my personal/household "don't buy unless it's less than x dollars" rules, and in some cases I just don't buy things (cheese?) as often. I had forgotten that the price of gas was so low just under 3 years ago. Now it seems we get excited when it's below $3.30 per gallon.



And now I realize I have left you on a very negative note. Still, it's worth noting. Hopefully a more positive post is to come later on in the day!

(Disclaimer: I know nothing about the organization that made the video.)

2 comments:

Dat Dude said...

Great post. I will thank Barry when he steps down.

Natedawg said...

Haha...I think all that stuff is Bush's fault. Or maybe it was caused by the Arab spring or Japan's tsunami or something.

As many Obama 2012 bumper stickers as I've been seeing in Montgomery County, MD, you'd think he's doing a bang-up job.